Foster Care Overview
From tracking and reporting on each child to streamlined accounting between the state and parents, to seamless integration with Fund EZ Medicaid, tracking foster care in New York or Pennsylvania is easier with Fund EZ.
- Fully integrated foster care tracking system for New York and Pennsylvania.
- Tracks each child as an accounts receivable client for streamlined accounting and accurate reporting.
- Automates accounts payable checks.
- Coordinates Medicaid payments through Fund EZ Medicaid.
- Allows for retroactive rate adjustments during rebilling.
- Helps organizations stay compliant with New York and Pennsylvania regulations.
Tracking and Reporting
- Track and report on each child individually.
- Provide detailed reports across all children in your organization’s system.
- Track Medicaid payments and provide detailed reports.
- Track and coordinate payments between the state and the Foster Care parents.
HOW TO BUY
Fund EZ product specialists are trained to assess your non-profits’ specific needs. You will receive a customized quote/invoice based on your organization’s needs.
- Help determine products/modules required.
- Determine concurrent user licenses and databases needed.
- Explore web-based training classes and/or onsite consulting.
- Explain different implementation options.
- Assist with coordinating steps from purchase to implementation.
CALL US TOLL FREE AT 1-877-696-0900 (SALES)