Fund EZ PRO
UPGRADE TO PRO
Fund EZ Pro is an optional add-on module that adds features and a layer of customizability to the system. Its advanced features satisfy the needs of larger, more complex nonprofits.
FUND EZ PRO
UPGRADE TO PRO
FUND E-Z Pro is an optional add-on module that adds features and a layer of customizability to the system. Its advanced features satisfy the needs of larger, more complex nonprofits.
The following features are included with the Pro add-on:
- User-definable chart of accounts: Define up to 10 chart of account segments (dimensions); set the data-entry width of each segment from 1 to 10 characters; make cost centers balancing (print balance sheets by cost center); set segment data types as alpha or numeric; make segments required (can’t leave blank); dedicate a segment for FASB ASU 2016-14 reporting; rearrange the segment sort order for transaction entry.
- Custom reporting: Create and save custom reports; control content (fields to show in report); specify filter criteria (which records to display); set printing options (fonts, margins, orientation, etc.); impose security (public vs. private, and read only attributes).
- Batch entry: Allows for complete review of transaction batches before posting.
- Purchasing: Process purchase orders and encumbrance transactions. Print an encumbrance ledger. Add A/P invoices for many open encumbrances in one step. Liquidate unfulfilled encumbrances in seconds.
- Indirect allocations: Allocate admin and overhead revenue and expenses. Create allocation journal entries that can be posted if necessary. Analyze post-allocation financial statements which include unposted allocation entries.
- Interfund balancing by fund: Assign multiple interfund balancing accounts for each fund. Use up to two different interfund accounts in each journal, for each fund. Program interfund loans and paybacks.
- Auto-Offsets: Program which cash, accounts payable or accounts receivable account to offset against every fund-account combination with auto-offsets.
- Security groups: Manage user groups and assign function rights to the group. Make users members of groups to inherit group rights.
- Segment security: Prevent users from viewing transactions containing certain funds, accounts, and cost centers. Hide payroll data from unauthorized personnel.
- Company consolidation: Auto-creates a new company that joins other companies together in detail as a new dataset (used to report for multiple companies in a consolidated fashion).
See how easy Fund EZ can be.
Let’s talk about how Fund EZ can help your nonprofit save time, reduce risk, and put more money back into your projects.