Fund EZ Fundraising Solution
Fundraising made easy. Get started right away with easy import features. Instantly improve relationships between your team and your donors. Track campaigns, appeals, and sub-appeals. Print budgets by integrating to Fund EZ Accounting – no double-work.
Easy-to-use fundraising software
- Fund EZ makes it simple to organize donors, gifts, and pledges.
- Import donors, gifts, and pledges from Excel files.
- Share active tasks among team members.
- One-click address block merges.
- Many flexible pre-designed reports are just a few clicks away.
- Create and save custom reports that pivot, sort, subtotal, and group by a fundraising data field, and contain user defined columns and filters.
Tracking & Management
- Track households and their members, including aggregate giving history for all household members.
- Assign gifts to campaigns, appeals, and sub-appeals.
- Matching gift functions notify, remind, and organize gifts from affiliated donors.
- Mail merge letters and emails with auto-tracking of mailings performed.
- User-defined giving levels are auto-updated on each donor’s record as gifts are recorded.
- Record donor interactions for every type of donor contact, including tasks assigned to internal development staff.
- Mail at the household level or to each individual donor.
- Create ‘Views’ for reporting or as a targeted list for letters, emails, or labels.
- Print budgets by event, for any period, with variances and goal results.
Customization & Reporting
- Create up to 80 custom donor fields using pull-down, yes/no, text, and date controls.
- Many flexible pre-designed reports are just a few clicks away.
Fund EZ Fundraising Software can be fully integrated with Fund EZ Fund Accounting Software. Fundraising gifts and pledges integrate seamlessly with Fund EZ Accounting in full detail.
Implementation & Support
Our consultants will work with you to formulate a game plan in implementing our product. We also provide you with a support hotline for quick access to help or when you have a question.
TRACKING AND REPORTING
- Track individuals and organizations, households and their members and employer/employee relationships.
- Enter unlimited addresses, phone numbers, and emails for each donor, with user-defined mailing defaults.
- Track demographics such as gender, marital status, birth date, anniversary date, number of children, household role, solicitor, attributes, etc.
- Salutations and addressees are automatically generated with formal and informal choices for mailings.
- Create and track memberships, with automatic due dates reset upon renewal.
- Unlimited comment space is available for each donor.
- Record gifts in batches or from each donor’s giving history tab, which displays all gift activity in descending order.
- Interactions allow the user to track all donor communications, whether by phone or mail. You can also add a task or a note to direct an issue or concern to other users.
- Add donors to automatic mailing lists for repeating or one-time mailings.
- Classify donors using unlimited user-defined groups.
- Track other donor relationships such as friends, siblings, children, associates, affiliates, etc.
- Manage gifts, pledges, pledge payments, and all activities associated with them.
- Split gifts and pledge amounts across multiple sub-appeals.
- Manage pledge payment schedules with real time balance due amounts by pledge.
- Create campaigns with assigned funds and cost centers for budgeting and performance analysis.
- Full appeal and sub-appeal tracking with overrides for funds and cost centers.
- Fully integrated with real-time updating to Fund EZ accounting (no extra steps).
- Monitor matching gifts to send reminders, acknowledgements, and soft credits.
- Send soft credit acknowledgements (thank you notes) which include a reference to source gift details.
- Manage honoraria and memorials.
- Auto gift receipts feature assigns a unique gift number to each record, for compliance acknowledgements.
- Automatic giving levels are updated on the donor record as gifts are recorded.
- Auto-bump forward membership due dates, as dues are received.
- Search giving amounts and dates for custom reports, exports and mailings.
Create Powerful Views
- Views are user-defined filters that enable data mining in a variety of ways, using combinations of donor, gift, and pledge criteria.
- Result tabs show filtered donors, gifts, and pledges at every step of the build process.
- Create and save an unlimited number of views.
- Use views as report filters or mail merge target lists.
- There are over 40 searchable fields that can be used when creating a view.
- ‘Is In List’ feature provides users an easy selection of choices to help create unique views.
- Drill-down into donors, gifts, or pledge records for easy access and edits.
Reporting is Easy
Now Fundraising information is right at your fingertips. Your board wants to know how you’re doing. How many donors gave this year? How many donors gave last year, but not this year? How many pledges are overdue? How are your campaigns doing? With just a few clicks of the mouse, you can answer these questions and many more.
Export to Excel
Just select the information you want to export using a view, mailing list, or one of six mail merge choices and click the ‘Export to Excel’ button.
Seamless Accounting Integration
- Operate fundraising as an integral part of your accounting system (recommended), or turn off the integration option to run F/R standalone.
- Gifts, pledges, and pledge payments instantly show in Fund EZ accounting.
- Regular gifts appear as G/L cash basis receipts.
- Pledges show as A/R invoices and pledge payments as A/R cash receipts.
- All gifts automatically show on bank reconciliations.
- Financial statements reflect all the latest gift activity at all times.
- Accounting reports drill into gifts and pledges for online viewing/editing.
- Gifts and pledges contain a G/L details tab to view accounting details.
- Program accounting segments within campaigns, appeals, and sub-appeals for auto-default during data entry.
- Set default cash, pledge receivable, and revenue accounts (users may override).
- Designate certain accounting funds and cost centers specifically for fundraising activity.
- Create budgets in detail or summary to track events, campaigns, restricted funds, etc.
- Track unexpended fundraising budgets to increase efficiency and accountability of development expenses.
HOW TO BUY
Fund EZ product specialists are trained to assess your non-profits’ specific needs. You will receive a customized quote/invoice based on your organization’s needs.
- Help determine products/modules required
- Determine concurrent user licenses and databases needed
- Explore web-based training classes and/or onsite consulting
- Explain different implementation options
- Assist with coordinating steps from purchase to implementation
CALL US TOLL FREE AT 1-877-696-0900 (SALES)